GSL Church is happy to announce our union with a local, professional organization called, “soccer shots” to provide our 2020 fall soccer program.
• The season is September 12 – November 7 and sessions will be held at the GSL field during the hours of 2 – 5 p.m. No preseason practices are required.
• Below is some information bout the Soccer Shots program.
The foundation of Soccer Shots is our relentless commitment to providing best-in-class coaching, communication and curriculum.
The best coaches in the business
1. Every Soccer Shots coach must complete our comprehensive training program to receive certification.
2. All Soccer Shots coaches are trained in the use of developmentally appropriate techniques.
3. Coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
4. Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but also the ability to engage and inspire children.
An exceptional customer experience with ongoing communication
1. You will receive a weekly summary of what your child is learning at Soccer Shots.
2. We proactively communicate cancellations due to weather or other circumstances.
3. Our staff understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
1. Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
2. Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
3. We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
Our Vision: To provide a beloved growth experience for every child; a remarkable experience for every family. Soccer Shots focuses on individual skill, fitness and sportsmanship, providing an opportunity for children to be challenged through fun games and coach interaction. Children will also be introduced to competition in a developmentally appropriate manner.