Meeting Nutritional Needs and Fostering Health and Wellness
“…I was hungry and you gave me something to eat…” Grace St. Luke’s has a long history of providing food to individuals and families in need. Grace-St. Luke’s (GSL) is now partnering with Church Health to provide its patrons with meals that promote health and prevent illness. Through this unique partnership, GSL cooking teams prepare frozen meals for Church Health to distribute weekly to their vetted patrons.
You can support GSL’s Food Pantry by:
Volunteer Your Time and Talent!
Help is needed to:
- Pick up recipe ingredients and put dry ingredients on GSL Food Pantry shelves and refrigerated items in GSL Food Pantry refrigerators
- Join a cooking team to prepare healthy, frozen meals
- Team leaders have scheduled times throughout the week
- Meet Church Health representatives at GSL to distribute meals
- Tuesday 9:15 to 9:45 a.m.
If you are interested in helping with this ministry, please contact Jerry/Amy Hudson or another member of the Executive Committee through Realm.
Food Pantry Executive Committee
- Amy and Jerry Hudson (Contact through Realm)
- The Reverend Laura Gettys
- Dawn Currica
- Melanie Rock
- Bev Trojan
- Bruce Williams
- Frances Williams
To learn more about helping with other GSL Outreach Ministries, please visit Volunteer Your Time & Talent.