- 8:30 a.m. The Holy Eucharist, in person only.
- 8:45-9:30 Coffee in the Circle Drive: coffee, mini bottles of water, and prepackaged breakfast items (granola bars, muffins, pastries)
- 9:30 a.m. Christian Formation. The adult Parish Hall Forum is in person and livestreamed on Facebook. Visit www.gracestlukes.org/children-and-youth-formation for information about children and youth classes.
- 10:30 a.m. The Holy Eucharist with Music, online and in person. Access the service livestream via the GSL website, Facebook Live, and YouTube. (Leaflet)
- 5 p.m. The Holy Eucharist at 5 p.m. 9/26: Jazz music with Stephen Lee and Kenneth Reed.
NOTE: During this weekly evening time, offerings will include a rotating schedule of the Holy Eucharist with Music, Third Sunday Choral Evensong (September-May), and Seasonal Concerts. Evensong will be livestreamed to the GSL website, Facebook Live, and YouTube.
Effective July 30, the follow is a list of COVID-19 protocols.
- At services of the Holy Eucharist (Sunday 8:30, 10:30, 5:00), masks are required for all persons, regardless of vaccination status and except for children two years and younger.
- Advanced sign-up for worship offerings is not required. Ushers and Welcome Hosts will be available to assist with proper seating configurations. Pew spacing is every second pew and may allow for various individual and households pods to share the same pew.
- Social distancing norms are recommended before, during, and after offerings to respect the personal space of individuals and households who may wish to maintain distancing.
- The Sacrament is administered in one kind (bread) at standing stations. Conversations and decisions about how and when to resume the offering of wine are ongoing.
- Congregational singing is permitted while masked. The Grace-St. Luke's Choir (volunteers and staff singers) serve at the Sunday 10:30 service. Music is provided at 8:00 (organ, hymns) and 5:00 (instrumental: cello, flute, guitar, piano, jazz).
- Nursery re-opening plans are underway for spaces to be staffed by professional childcare workers with support from parent volunteers. Children’s Chapel will be offered occasionally during summertime at the Sunday 10:30 a.m. service. Until the nursery re-opens, parents are encouraged to bring children for any Sunday 45-60-minute service (8:00, 10:30, 5:00)
- Small groups, such as EfM, formation classes, fellowship groups, 12-step meetings, etc., may gather indoors, and all participants are required to wear masks.
- For youth and children’s events, masking is required for all ages when indoors.
- Gatherings with food and beverage require masks except during moments of consumption. Plans are underway for outdoor and indoor fellowship, including breakfast on Sundays.
- Watch For Updates: Our short- and long-term guidelines for gathering in person and online are evolving and being explored during summertime. The Clergy-Staff Team is working with ministry area leaders and committees regarding plans for worship, formation, fellowship, community engagement (outreach, social justice), music, and special event offerings.