Take a look at our youth offerings and join in on the fun!
- Thursday, April 13th- Holy Week Event: Youth are invited to share a meal, enjoy each other's company, and attend the Maundy Thursday Foot-Washing Service at GSL. We will meet in the youth space at 6 PM for dinner and depart after the service (around 7:45). Youth are welcome to come and go as needed and we hope everyone will be able to participate in this lovely service.
- Sunday, April 16th- Easter Sunday: No EYC, but youth are encouraged to serve at More Than a Meal from 3-5 PM!
- Sunday, April 23rd- EYC @ the Botanic Garden: We will be experiencing the beautiful and fun Memphis Botanic Garden! There will be a 90-minute water program (wear shoes that can get wet!) and time to enjoy the gardens. 4-5:30 PM, permission forms available here.
- Sunday, April 30th- DIY Night: We will be doing some fun Do-It- Yourself projects and updating the youth space!
- Sunday, May 7th- Evening in Overton Square: We will spend an evening enjoying one of the best places in midtown. We will hang out in the courtyard, play games, and enjoy fellowship. Dinner at Memphis Pizza Cafe!
- Sunday, May 14th- Youth Sunday: It is once again time to honor the youth of the parish in this wonderful tradition. We will specifically be recognizing our seniors as they prepare for their next steps after graduation. Let’s have a big show of support by coming out on Youth Sunday to worship with and celebrate the vibrant young people of our parish. ALL YOUTH are encouraged to attend and serve at the 10:30 AM service.
All About Mom: In honor of Mother’s Day, we will be creating something special to show how much we love the moms, grandmothers, aunts, and friends in our lives. All youth will gather from 5:30-6:30, dinner from 6:30-7 PM.
- Sunday, May 21st- End of Year EYC Party: We will celebrate the end of our EYC year with a big ole party! Join us from 5:30-7:30 for games, activities, and delicious food. Location TBA.
6th-8th grade: 5:30-6:30 pm
Dinner for all: 6:30-7:00 pm
9th-12th grade: 7:00-8:00 pm
Drop off and pick up is on Lemaster outside of The Red Door youth space.
Save the Date!
“Walking in Memphis” Service-Learning Experience
Wednesday, July 5th- Sunday, July 9th
Rising 7th-12th graders are invited to an immersive summer experience in Memphis, exploring the city and getting to know our neighbors. We will be working with organizations and people committed to Memphis, learning about why our history is important, and exploring larger ideas of service and what it means. By “Walking in Memphis” we will gain understanding of our city and her people, while having a blast learning and serving with friends old and new.
More information and permission forms available here.
This calendar includes all events pertaining to youth at GSL. You may also add these events to your personal calendar but clicking the +GoogleCalendar icon at the bottom right.